To terminate your Elite6 Business Networking Membership please complete the form at www.elite6.co.nz/termination/
Elite6 Membership gives you many benefits even if you can’t attend meetings regularly or need to be away for a period of time due to work or personal commitments.
When you terminate your Elite6 Business Networking Membership the following will occur.
- Your Online Classifieds Directory will be removed.
- You will be removed from the Elite6 Closed Facebook Group.
- You will be sent a final statement upon receipt of this notice, which must be settled in full.
- You will not be able to
- attend any Elite6 meetings as a visitor.
- present at any Elite6 meetings.
- have your Events & Blogs added to the website.
- receive notices about Functions & Events which are occurring.
If you wish to rejoin Elite6 Business Networking in the future.
- There is a 3 month stand down period from date of termination to join any Elite6 group.
- The 1 month free trail is not applicable.
- You will be invoiced for 3 months in advance which must be paid before attending your first meeting.
- On payment of your invoice you will receive full Membership benefits.
- We can’t guarantee you the position that you hold within your current group.